Vidmate Movies- Watch or Download any movie/watch live TV for free- anytime, everytime
The Vidmate app helps you with all of your entertainment needs- you can watch movies, videos, listen to songs or watch live TV as and when you want. The Vidmate app allows you to monetize the fast internet connection that you have- a boon in an age where everything depends on an internet connection.
Features of Vidmate Movies
- • The Vidmate App allows you to replay, pause or resume playing any media content that you want- a sign of true convenience.
- • You can transfer and download multiple movies as per your requirements.
- • You have no restrictions on the amount or size of the movies which you can download.
- • The movies can be downloaded comfortably in the background, you can do any other tasks in the meantime.
- • The Vidmate app supports all types of file formats-MP4, FMW, WMW, 3GP, AVI and many others.
- • It comes with several Indian languages- you can use it with whichever language you are suited to from Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada etc.
Vidmate Movie Downloader
Viewing any movie of your choice is now only a click away with the help of the Vidmate movie downloader. All you need is a Android emulator like Bluestacks to ensure that you can download the Vidmate Android app on your Windows PC. This app is a complete entertainment package- you can download your favourite movies, songs and videos and you can also view live TV channels.
The Vidmate app is not directly found on the Google PlayStore, you need to download an APK file to access the app
Downloading a video on Vidmate
Dowloading a video on Vidmate is pretty simple-
- • Select the movie/video that you want to watch.
- • Select the button on the bottom right corner on the Vidmate app.
- • Additionally, you need to configure your video.
- • Once done, your video will get downloaded.
When the content is being downloaded, you will get its status on the notification bar. In case of slower connections or any stoppage to the download, you can easily know about the same through this notification bar.
Saving downloaded videos for private use
You can save the videos on the Vidmate app for private use. Once the video is downloaded, you can go to the transfer menu
Here, you will see ‘private space’ as an option through which you can access content only after using a pass code.